Three Days of Deals

The biggest shopping weekend of the year is COMING!  
With festival-like flare, each day is going to be unique and fun.  
So, get ready to dance into 3 days of deals and enjoy...


Here’s the lineup:

Black Friday
Thanksgiving, November 28th!  6am PST
I curated this collection and priced it exclusively for this day only.
Just for YOU.  
Dreamy druzy, shimmering iridescence, 
and earthy turquoise are the perfect accents all year long.
Limited edition pieces, online only.
Specially priced 20%-40% off.


Small Biz Saturday
November 30th, 8am, Little Italy Mercato, SD
& ONLINE
I love seeing your beautiful faces in person, 
so I hope you’ll swing by the Mercato
to soak up the sun and good vibes with me.
Spend $100 and get 20% off.
Mention this email and get a signature
LilyGirl jewelry box for FREE! 

Of course, if you can’t make it to the Mercato,
you can still get the deal when you shop online.
Just enter "GIFTBOX" at checkout.


Sparkling Cyber Monday
December 2nd, 6am PST
I love all things sparkly, and I know you do too!
Check out my new holiday collection
“Sparkle & Glow.” (available 11/25)
These pieces are the perfect bling for your holiday party threads.
Buy TWO items from the “Sparkle & Glow” collection 
and get 30% off a pair of LilyGirl hoops.
Plus, that pair of hoops gets you one step closer to membership in my
which gives you 15% off hoops all year long,
coupons to use on the rest of the site, and other perks!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts