Mama & Me Beach Date


"I wear this necklace every day.  
When I'm apart from Lula it's a sweet reminder that she is always with me."
- Katy

  

When one of my besties had her first baby I created a forever necklace for her
in hopes it would be passed on to her sweet lil' Lula one day.
 "I am always with you. Be brave. Have courage and love life".
I knew how much she would love this.   I added a star made of moonstone symbolizing new beginnings and for the final touch a personalized charm that my jewelry stamper and dear friend,
Leah made, that says Lu.  


Each year at this time, I am reminded of the beauty of motherhood.  Wanting to share this unique piece with all, I did a beach shoot with my two favorite girls. Collecting images of that first special necklace and creating auntie memories was so fun!  

  
Wear this necklace as a reminder that you are always with them and they are always with you.  
The perfect Mother's Day gift to yourself, for your mom, your sister, a friend... 
 Click HERE to shop the Mama & Me necklace.

XO, Lori


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts