Over the Rainbow









Recently I strolled into Detour Salon & Boutique in downtown Encinitas and look what I found.   
Color, color, color.  The bright hues of spring and summer make me so happy.
The girls were working on a wall of clutches, handbags and coin purses and even ipad cases. 
All are reasonable priced too, yay!
The rainbow french braid was found via here. 
(But I bet  if it's something you want...the stylists at Detour could pull it off!)
I ended up with this beauty...thank you.











Comments

  1. I LOVE scrolling through Lilygirl blog, LG facebook, LG shop, LG whatever because of the color!!! Your style captures the essence of southern California SOUL! I once listed my love of color on an application...they never called. But I'm happy to see that just walking into Detour's also inspired colorful creativity...xo Lilygirl! Anna Warner...a big fan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts