New Year, New You

Um... did anyone else notice that it's already JANUARY 12TH?  Some of our friends have been commenting that this might be a record late start for that love-hate relationship with those things we call "new years resolutions".

Did you make any this year?  Have you started yet?  Have you already forgotten?  Or are you one of the few who are actually on task?  To all of you out there, GOOD JOB.

I don't need to tell you (but I'm going to anyway) that my dear friend Heidi made a resolution to be more patient on our lovely freeways of San Diego.  I also don't need to tell you, that while on the phone explaining this to me, our conversation was cut short by her abrupt need to yell at an obviously slow car in the fast lane.  I mean, who goes the speed limit in the fast lane anyway??  Oh dear friends, can we ever be at peace with ourselves?

Speaking of being at peace with oneself... I did want to mention that our PEACEVILLE section of jewelry is indeed on sale, so check it out and see if it evokes any emotions to help you in your journey to your new years resolutions, whatever they may be.  Heidi, I hope you are reading this.



Happy New Year, everyone.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts