How to wear the SILKS

Comments

  1. Anonymous28 July, 2009

    Hey Lori,

    It was so great meeting you @ Mercato two weeks ago. I have enjoyed wearing my new jewelry so much and have gotten so many compliments on them. Expect internet sales! I have a good friend with an awesome shop here in Huntsville. I am unsure if they have a website...I will find out. Name is Golden Griffin. Mostly high-end home accessories, but has some neat jewelry. I would love to tell her @ your jewelry. Before I do, would you possibly consider wholesaling to her. I think she would go crazy over it! Wanted to chek with you before I said anything @ it. Let me know.
    Thanks again,

    Kim Whitaker
    Huntsville, AL

    p.s. If not, I would LOVE to have a show in my home this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28 July, 2009

    Wow! You are a "natural" Miss Lori! Love, love, love summer silks!!! xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so silly! : )
    let me know when the next auditions are...

    francesca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts