Yard Sale & Jewelry Too






 


We decided to have a Spring Cleaning Extravaganza when I didn't know what to do with myself on the one Saturday a year that the Little Italy Mercato is closed to make room for ArtWalk.  Go on a little vacation?  Take a day to really rest?  A spa package?  No, let's clean out the garage.  And let's get out all those one-off jewelry designs, samples and stuff that's been hangin around a while and blow it out!
here's some of the deals...
 
lilygirl jewelry up to 50% off
lots of $5, $10 and $20 items
accessories galore
really rad clothes & handbags
housewares & dishes
misc cool stuff
and one bike
Saturday, April 27th, 8-2  
1701 Glasgow Ave, Cardiff. 
Don't miss it!

Comments

  1. Wil you be serving refreshments? lolololololololol-rotflmao-BWAAAAAAAAAaaaaahaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaa peace Ludes and Tacos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm half way across the country, but if I was there, I'd be first in line in a shopping frenzy! I just adore all of your
    jewelry and would love to own one of each. I can't imagine going to a garage sale of your creations. I wish you a beautiful day, lots of visitors who love your things as I do and lots of new friends to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous04 May, 2013

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts