Leah in Leucadia

 
My friend, my soul sister, Leah. 
A beautiful being overflowing with so much love to give.
She hand stamps sterling silver discs
to protect the one's you love, your own heart, or to state a simple mantra.
She is featuring a Chakra Collection
Sunday, August 21st, 3-7pm

see the rest of her protection amulets and bracelets here

Each disc has been blessed by the four elements,
water
fire
air
earth
and they hold much energy and love.

"It's my bohemian version of a St. Christopher pendant!"

Discs being blessed in the Pacific Ocean,
right down the street from where she lives in Leucadia.

NEW leather mantra bracelets were created to
balance your chakras or offer you a daily reminder.
They can be found on our LilyGirl website.

Thank you Leah, for sharing your passion for life and art with me, I love you!



Comments

Popular Posts