Buddha-full

In general, buddha means "awakened one",
and a person who has achieved the state of enlightenment.
A couple of buddha's just waitin' in our studio.
This happy buddha greets me at my front door everyday and reminds me to
seek purity in every aspect of my daily life,
and that a peaceful mind will lead to true happiness.
Doesn't he look happy? 
From our friends at Anantara, who bring us thai silver & hill tribe findings,
these buddha's are made of clay and are encased with an antique-like metal setting.
I'm thinking these should be long, so you can hold them in your hand.
Love this one.  Incredible details. 
Looking forward to creating!
Have a buddha-ful day!


Comments

  1. Lori, Your photos are always so beautiful.

    I really like the clay buddha's... and agree it seems that they would be nice to hold in your hand. I want one!

    What else are you making?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts