Happy Birthday Sister


I am asked all the time..."What is it like to work with your sister?"   I sometimes can't believe my answer.  Great!  I love it!  We have lots of fun!  Denise always tells people that the happiest day in her young life was the day I was born.  How can I not LOVE her with all my heart?  Well, I do.  She is kind, she is thoughtful, she is caring and supportive.  She is my beautiful sister.

Working with her to create jewelry and this incredible business is so rewarding.  She's like an angel sitting next to me in the car..."be careful", "slow down", "ok turn here!"  Ya, I'm in the driver's seat, but if she wasn't there to grab the wheel sometimes I'm fearful I'd go right off the road! 

Denise, thank you for being such a loving sister and for loving me unconditionally.  I really do enjoy working with you and creating beautiful things together. 

Happy Birthday!  XO
Lori

PS  We're having a champagne jewelry making session today ok?

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Denise. The experience of ordering LilyGirl jewelry on-line was most rewarding!! The order was processed efficiently, wonderfully packageed with care, and it all came with a "satisfaction guarantee"... If you want to spread the Love order your "friends" a little bit of LilyGirl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Lori's glass always bigger? Happy birfday niecey...........PMR

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAYY that is SO cute! Makes me want a sister :(

    happy birthday d!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day, Denise! Lookin' fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts