Below is a message from my friend Kamie, who runs the cutest little love shack (boutique) called
It's a Luv Thing in Leucadia, California.  Here she shares her passion for spreading and giving LOVE. 
Stay tuned, there is more to come...LilyGirl will be offering up an exclusive Rainbow Wrist Wrap, offering Hope for a better Haiti to join in Kamie's kind efforts.

In an effort to focus some good positive energy and send some love from our community to Haiti, I have, along with some amazing friends put together a campaign to help the children of Haiti.

As many of you know, I opened this store over 4-years ago with the intention of taking on projects to raise money for children's charities. Raising money was part of my healing process after going through a very rough 3-years of cancer treatment with my own child - my heart was raw with emotion and the need to help others was in the forefront of my daily thoughts.

As all of you know, the island of Haiti was recently struck by a devastating earthquake leaving thousands of children orphaned. Abandoned, hurt and alone, these children need help, and once again my mind went to work. How can Leucadia send love?

In conjunction with the non-profit organization Kids for Peace, I am proud to announce the Leucadia Sends Luv program.

Over the next few weeks I invite you to stop by my store and purchase a limited edition Leucadia Sends Luv t-shirt. Using my iconic It’s a Luv Thing heart in various colors, I have designed specialty t-shirts and tank tops for women, children and yes, even men! Each t-shirt is $22 with the proceeds going to Kids for Peace.



Kids for Peace has people ready to build a new and much needed orphanage in Haiti. Additionally, the organization is also set out to put together valuable “peace packs” (a special care package filled with supplies, toys and love put together by the Kids for Peace kids). And we are asking for your support to help them bring as much love as possible to the children of this disaster.

This Valentine’s Day, wear your heart proudly by purchasing a t-shirt for yourself, or someone you love, and passing on the message of love and support. From Leucadia and from your heart…Additionally we are in the process of building a Leacadia send luv website as well as a special event planned for February 19th.

Coming soon, buy online at: http://www.leucadiasendsluv.com/

Share the luv. Spread the luv. Give the luv.
xoxo
Kamie

Comments

Popular Posts